- Several mobile apps are bound to ease your RV summer travel plans. The following apps are compatible with iTunes and Android.
Saint Louis Mobile App
The Explore St. Louis mobile app simplifies planning travel and stay around Saint Louis City. Gateway City’s free app accommodates locales, tourists and those traveling by RV. App subscribers access popular restaurants and browse local events, discover unique attractions, retailers and more.
Critical updates in Missouri
Access news about the places you’re visiting in and near Missouri. This free mobile app submits local safety information, community updates, critical alerts and more.
Hunting + Fishing in Missouri
The Missouri Department of Conservation application locates the best places to fish; where to hunt; permit details, season regulations and more.
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MODoT) enables RVers and other travel warriors to map their route. The state sponsored application features the latest road conditions, construction zones and other travel information.
Skirt Traffic Tickets
NoMODUI notifies motorists of red light cameras, speed traps and DWI checkpoints. End-users can also report any checkpoints or speed traps. The NoMoDUI also doubles as a security feature, recording encounters with patrolmen.
“RV state laws vary. Before you hit the road, familiarize yourself with your various destinations’ statutes,” offers the general manager of a Saint Louis RV dealer.
St. Charles, MO Mobile App
St. Charles hosts its own mobile application. The Missouri application enables citizens, local officials and others stay abreast of the latest alerts and events in St. Charles.
Downtown Clayton Mobile App.
What’s happening around Clayton? The Missouri city offers a free mobile application, featuring popular restaurants, attractions and other information related to Clayton MO.
Trip Planning + Fuel Calculator RV Apps
- Among recreational vehicle owners, Allstay’s RV app comes highly recommended. RVers access camp and park reviews, photos, parking locators, free wi-fi-spots, and a wealth of other information. (Unlike the other RV apps (in this list) this one includes a nominal download fee.
- Use the fuelCostCalculator.AAA.com app to estimate your RV’s fuel costs for your next trip.
- TripTik Travel Planner saves travelers time, and money. This travel RV app by AAA.com maps itineraries; estimates fuel costs; and offers discounts.
- Compare some 25,000 camps RVs with RVParky.com. This RV app includes photos, and reviews.
What are your favorite RV apps do you travel by?
(*As with any RV app, read the privacy and terms of service before downloading).