Market research indicates that toy haulers remain a popular choice in the recreational vehicle (RV) industry. Nominal maintenance requirements, easy to transport and convenient for outdoor enthusiasts, toy haulers afford a slew of advantages over a motorhome.
- There are four types of toy haulers. These include a fifth (5th) wheel, travel trailer, and/or a tent trailer.
Among the leading RV dealers St. Louis, new and used toy haulers for sale come with hassle-free financing.
- Toy haulers store ample space to port an ATV, family bicycles, kayak, etcetera.
- Moreover, many of the toy haulers at StLRV.net are available with a loading ramp.
- Toy haulers are engineered to manage additional weight to accommodate a durable frame and extra suspension. Most toy haulers for sale can either be a travel trailer or fifth wheel that has been modified to handle the additional weight by incorporating a stronger frame with added suspension.
- At new or used RV dealerships–toy hauler prices vary from $20,000 to $100,000. At RV dealers St. Louis new and used toy haulers for sale start at $22.5 K.
- On new toy haulers or fifth wheels for sale, slide outs make for a remarkable upgrade, expanding interior living space.
- Toy haulers range in length, between 20 and 40 feet long.
“If you plan to transport outdoor equipment, measure the cargo area. Also, make sure the toy hauler has adequate capacity for everyone to spread out and relax.” recommends the general manager from the RV dealers St. Louis, http://www.stlrv.net.
- With the investment in a motorhome, insurance costs are pricier than that of a toy hauler.
- Exterior construction, cargo and living space are the most important features to inspect and compare when shopping for a toy hauler.
- Optional, some toy hauler owners, convert the cargo space into another entertainment area.
Compare these new and used toy haulers for sale here>: http://www.stlrv.net/inventory?showroom=_toyhaulers.